Yesterday VMware Released the 3.1 version of VMware View, VMware’s Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solution.
VMware View 3.1 contains enhancements at the following areas:
- Automated LDAP Data and View Composer DB backup
- Client Information
- Improved Logging
- Edit Desktop Wizard navigation
- USB Improvements
- Multimedia Redirection (MMR) for Windows Vista
- Adobe Flash Bandwidth Reduction
- Multi Protocol Support (HP RGS 5.2.5)
For more information check the release notes or the url mentioned above.
Technorati Tags: VMware,View Manager,View,VDI,release,3.1,Virtualization,Desktop