Veeam today officially released Veeam Monitor version 4 which is ready to monitor VMware vSphere 4.
So what’s new in Veeam Monitor 4?
- vSphere support – now supports vCenter 4 controlled esx (i) 4 hosts
- Storage monitoring – full storage monitoring capabilities including disk space, disk issues and data store I/O monitoring.
- Hardware monitoring – monitoring physical hardware sensor information through CIM/SMASH
- Process monitoring & management – monitor true performance at process level inside VMs (Linux or Windows)
- Scheduled Reporting – automation the creation of reports, also VM uptime reports have been added
- Improved performance – the performance of the data collector has improved and Monitor is now more scalable to make it more reliable for larger environments.
- And some more enhancements…
For more details check the special what’s new sheet Veeam created, on which the previous points are based.