I’ve been watching several websites and BLOG’s about powershell lately and see an increasing amount of items published involving the new Powershell cmdlets VMware is working on. I thought it would be nice to post some of the links together so you can find your way as I did.
A new BLOG I have been watching for some time now is Brian Denicola’s BLOG: www.bjd145.org/scripting_blog.html he posted a noticable amount of items about the new VMware cmdlets lately.
Eric Sloof is also reporting about the new cmdlets frequently at www.ntpro.nl/blog.
Of course there is VMware’s own corner on the web about powershell: VI PowerShell Blog – VMware
Others who wrote about Powershell and vmware:
- TechProsaic – http://halr9000.com/
- pshell.info – http://pshell.info/
- Scale The Mind – http://scalethemind.com/
- p2vd.com – http://www.p2vd.com
- Dmitry’s PowerBlog: PowerShell and beyond – http://dmitrysotnikov.wordpress.com/
- Scott Lowe’s BLOG – blog.scottlowe.org
- h0bbel p0ggel – http://h0bbel.p0ggel.org/
- The Powershell Guy – http://thepowershellguy.com
- ICT-Freak – http://ictfreak.wordpress.com
There may be some more, look ’em up through The Virtual Search