A couple of days ago VMlogix released version 3.0 of its Lab manager, a tool to simplify software lifecycle management. Whats new? Here is a highlight:
- VMware ESX 3.0.X support
- Shared iSCSI, NFS, SAN/NAS storage
- LDAP / Active Directory & SSL
- 64-bit OS support
- IPZones for network isolation
- Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Sun Solaris (x86 Architectures)
- Enhanced User Interface & Performance
The great thing about this product is that you’re not bound to one single virtualization platform (like with vmware labmanager where you must use esx). VMLogix Labmanager also supports VMware Server and Microsoft Virtual Server (and claim to support others soon).
You can download a 30 day trial here or take a screenshot tour here.
Technorati Tags: VMware, VMLogix, Lab Manager, Virtualization