I’ve been looking around a lot for monitoring solutions that tell me how a vdi desktop performs, especially useful in situations where users complain their desktop is slow. There are several products in the market who claim to do this, and one of them is a solution called uberAgent by Helge [...]
When using XenDesktop 7.0 with a hosted shared desktop or app publishing scenario you will have to install a vda-agent onto the Windows Server to be able to publish apps or shared desktops.
During the install there is no check for existence of a RDS licensing server. In theory you can use the 120 day [...]
FlexVirtual is proud to be quoted at the #VMworld BitDefender exhibition stand.
“Innovative solutions like GravityZone will be added to FlexVirtual’s solution… for End User Computing, because of the simplicity during implementation and effectiveness.” As said by Alex Pelster, CEO and founder of FlexVirtual
FlexVirtual, as BitDefenders first partner in the Netherlands, has [...]
This session was a session presented by Dinesh Nambisan (Sr. Director of the Virtual SAN (VSAN) Engineering at VMware and Cormac Hogan, Senior Technical Marketing Architect at VMware.
VSAN is not a product that is currently shipping, but it is in a public BETA phase right now. If you want to sign [...]
Today VMworld Europe 2013 started with the partner day at the Fira Grand Via in Barcelona. Yesterday evening the FlexVirtual team including me arrived at Girona airport an hour outside Barcelona.
This year we rented an apartment for the four of us instead of an hotel. A comfortable place with all that you need for [...]
My latest posts
Check the latest comments
- Gerben on Using Splunk and uberAgent to monitor vdi performance part 1: server installation
- Maksim Teltsov on How to configure RDS 2012 licensing in a Citrix XenDesktop 7 scenario
- Welcome to vSphere-land! » VSAN Links on #STO5027 VMware Virtual SAN Technical Best Practices
- JamieT on Using Splunk and uberAgent to monitor vdi performance part 1: server installation
- Matheen on Using Splunk and uberAgent to monitor vdi performance part 1: server installation