A couple of days ago RES Software released SR1 of RES Workspace Manager. This release has significant improvements and enhancements especially for VDI scenario’s.
Here’s a list:
Cache optimization when processing application icons Registry value to store RES Workspace Manager Agent cache updates in DBcache folder for non-persistent/pooled VDI Deleting multiple applications from [...]
Last Saturday VMware made the downloads available for the long awaited VMware Horizon 6. The Horizon 6 suite has major improvements and contains several products combined in this suite. VMware View is the most known part of it and VMware’s VDI solution.
In this release VMware offers published applications and desktops on [...]
VMware does it again. VMworld Europe 2014 will be in Barcelona. The venue takes place in the same conference center as the past two years: Fira Barcelona Gran Via. Please take a moment to consider attending. VMworld has been special for me ever since the Europe edition exists.
VMworld is a great [...]
In part 1 I covered the server installation of Splunk and the uberAgent app. In this part I will cover the installation of the Splunk Forwarder Agent and the technology add-on used by uberAgent.
Just a recap of the parts involved:
Mainly there are four parts involved in this setup. Two of them [...]
I’ve been looking around a lot for monitoring solutions that tell me how a vdi desktop performs, especially useful in situations where users complain their desktop is slow. There are several products in the market who claim to do this, and one of them is a solution called uberAgent by Helge [...]
Check the latest comments
- Gerben on How to configure RDS 2012 licensing in a Citrix XenDesktop 7 scenario
- topokin on How to configure RDS 2012 licensing in a Citrix XenDesktop 7 scenario
- RES Workspace Manager 2014 SR1 Released | Smooth Blog on RES Workspace Manager 2014 SR1 released
- How to configure RDS 2012 licensing in a Citrix XenDesktop 7 scenario | itgurun on How to configure RDS 2012 licensing in a Citrix XenDesktop 7 scenario
- Heinrich Fourie on How to configure RDS 2012 licensing in a Citrix XenDesktop 7 scenario